Captian Murica Build

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Ahh my fault I thought I read "running dented truck". I just skimmed over the thread
Anyway good luck with the build, I'll be watching.

thuglike

Reaction score
yeah aarons did like 650 on spray... only down 300+ horse.

i think the sir michaels if your down to weld and and doing body work as well. i did the street scene fiberglass on my 7.3 iirc but it is just bolt on. theres also a euratahne i bought for my drag truck, forget what brand it was, but wayne has done a couple with good luck.

He also dyno'd low at the Down South Diesel event (diesels in dark corners) last year...Jon actually let Aaron operate the dyno and it still laid bad numbers. That was backed up by a terrible pull the next day.... low 200' pull. I may be wrong but I believe Aaron agreed there was something a miss with his rig afterwards.....

Anyway we will have 2 Dyno Dynamics there. Jon will Operate one and the OWNER of Dyno Dynamics will operate the other if there are any questions or concerns with any readings at the event we will allow anyone to set-up and operate their own run with the guidence of Jon. My 6.4 has been on Jon's dyno and for the mods done to it I think most of you will agree it's dead balls on....750/1600.

Let's not forget what they are for in the first place....it's for fun and simply a tool...not an end all be all.

Hope you guys decide to run..we look foward to seeing you guys down there.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Not trying to be negative but from what I saw the guy dynoing mine didn't do very well. We also had one of our dodges that has made well over 800 HP multiple times only make 660

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
our dodge that is an easy 550 made like 400 flat. and didn't Aaron's run real low too?

either way ill prob throw mine on this year. hope there's quite a turnout!

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

thuglike

Reaction score
I understand Mike.......If you still feel that way this year please bring it to Jonathan or my attention right then and there.

gman1

Reaction score
our dodge that is an easy 550 made like 400 flat. and didn't Aaron's run real low too?

either way ill prob throw mine on this year. hope there's quite a turnout!

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Aarons HP number was low but his torque numbers were the highest of the event.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Motor is at the shop and going together tomorrow and turbo is going to get balanced as well. Body shop is scheduled for may 20

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He also dyno'd low at the Down South Diesel event (diesels in dark corners) last year...Jon actually let Aaron operate the dyno and it still laid bad numbers. That was backed up by a terrible pull the next day.... low 200' pull. I may be wrong but I believe Aaron agreed there was something a miss with his rig afterwards.....

Anyway we will have 2 Dyno Dynamics there. Jon will Operate one and the OWNER of Dyno Dynamics will operate the other if there are any questions or concerns with any readings at the event we will allow anyone to set-up and operate their own run with the guidence of Jon. My 6.4 has been on Jon's dyno and for the mods done to it I think most of you will agree it's dead balls on....750/1600.

Let's not forget what they are for in the first place....it's for fun and simply a tool...not an end all be all.

Hope you guys decide to run..we look foward to seeing you guys down there.

that truck was running 12.0 on the brakes at 113 mph.... it was making over 800 that hot ass day. and i was only spraying 1 stage at half track. he sprayed 2 big stages on the dyno. im not trying to argue. just speaking what happened. hopefully everything works out better this year !!

thuglike

Reaction score
that truck was running 12.0 on the brakes at 113 mph.... it was making over 800 that hot ass day. and i was only spraying 1 stage at half track. he sprayed 2 big stages on the dyno. im not trying to argue. just speaking what happened. hopefully everything works out better this year !!

Agreed Mikey!!!!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Waiting for a spot
7e7adyme.jpg