• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Carli 4.5" coil springs

Reaction score
So are you guys in general consensus that you prefer Carli 2.5 over Icon? Im trying to decided currently if I want to run the ones I just bought or buy a whole PMF system. Sorry to derail. GLWS

JRLott

Reaction score
Never had Icon, but I can say that all the crap I read about Carli minimized how good they really are. I had a guy comment on how good my truck rode. He said it's much better than he expected and about like his. He has a half ton Dodge. I've also been in a lifted half ton Chevy that rode like a Sherman tank. Mine was better with factory springs and shocks. From what I've read Icon and Carli are equal competitors. If you have one, don't waste money buying the other. I don't know what you have, but you'd be well served with either. If you have something else, get Carli or Icon. You'll be stepping up to best in class. Get shocks to go with them. Bilstien, Fox, or King. King is way outta my price range, Fox pushed it a bit, so I have Bilstien. I'm pleased. Everyone says Fox is leaps and bounds better. I'll take their word for it until I get ready to test it myself. I don't see me testing Kings. No clue how Icon shocks fit into those three.

sootie

Reaction score
So are you guys in general consensus that you prefer Carli 2.5 over Icon? Im trying to decided currently if I want to run the ones I just bought or buy a whole PMF system. Sorry to derail. GLWS

i personally prefer Carli. if you already own Icon, i wouldn`t sell them to run Carli.

Latest posts

Members online