Carli Radius Arms or OUO 3 Link

NevaEnough

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info everyone. Its a tough one for me because I like the look and the adjustability options of the ALA's. Plus they are proven reliable and have received great reviews.

Considering I have a Carli setup I am partial to their parts. But as you stated layson, no one has broken stock radius arms under "normal" conditions.

So, at the end of the day I could just keep the stock arms and save upwards of 1200$ But where would the fun be in that. I'd be hard pressed to find someone who has driven both at the same lift height that could give un-biased opinion.

Decisions decisions.

Thanks again.

Swampfox

Reaction score
I have the Carli commuter 2.5" leveling kit with the OUO adjustable link arms and the 4" traction blocks. It rides much better with the link arms over the stock radius arms. Guy I work with also has a 6.7 powerstroke and rode in mine and couldn't believe the difference. I was in the same boat trying to decide between the carli arms and OUO and I'm happy with my decision.

12stroker

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken one of the carli guys said on a post on the forum they made the radius arms for clearance of larger tires with out rubbing. If you notice the indention they have it's for the 37's they stuff under most of the test trucks.

Layson

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken one of the carli guys said on a post on the forum they made the radius arms for clearance of larger tires with out rubbing. If you notice the indention they have it's for the 37's they stuff under most of the test trucks.
If you look at the photo of the Carli arms it shows they are notched for larger tires. To me that seams like an afterthought. the OUO ones are offset and built so you can run wider tires and have a tighter turning radius over stock.

NevaEnough

Reaction score
I have the Carli commuter 2.5" leveling kit with the OUO adjustable link arms and the 4" traction blocks. It rides much better with the link arms over the stock radius arms. Guy I work with also has a 6.7 powerstroke and rode in mine and couldn't believe the difference. I was in the same boat trying to decide between the carli arms and OUO and I'm happy with my decision.

Nice!

What type of differences did you notice? Do they help out the steering at all?

Latest posts

Members online