*CAUTION* Newton Leveling Kit

RamzTrk

Reaction score
CAUTION. I order a leveling kit over a month ago. He will not return emails or phone calls. Even tried to contact through eBay store.

pog

Reaction score
you talk to jason? ive always had good luck with him. hope it works out for you.

Strokethis04

Reaction score
I ordered a kit from him he charged my card never sent me a confirmation and never set the kit tried calling multiple times but no answer and would not reply to emails I had to call the bank and they got me my money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james_mtz07

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, I talked to him once and he was supposed to call me back but he never did and doesn't answer when I call. Guess I'll give him a couple more days before I request my money back.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Yup I ordered track bar bracket spacers and I finally got aholf of him about 6 weeks later and he said it was never charged. I just took his word and he charged me another $40 and got it like 3 weeks later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Hmmm. I first dealt with Jason on the phone and every time you called him he would either answer or call right back. This was back in 2010. He would answer any questions and just chat away. Then he did start getting hard to get ahold of. I started ordering online using his website and haven't had a problem. I did have a friend who ordered from him over the phone and never got charged nor received his stuff so he just ended up ordering from somewhere else. I still will order from him from time to time using the website for people and I've never had a problem receiving anything.. Usually its here within 4-5 days. So my situation of getting ahold of him was to order something. If I were you guys I would just call the CC and get the money back.

Latest posts

Members online