cb radio

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Here's where mine is mounted.

7.jpg

johndeerezach

Reaction score
i assume he ran it the the fuse panel thats how i am running mine when i decide were i want it instead of just the cig outlet.

Jason

Reaction score
Never understood guys running box stock cobra 29's in their pickups. Until the day I started putting my Galaxy 94hp in mine...then it all made sense.

I could never drill holes in my headliner...props to you guys who go making new holes lol

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
I took that whole thing apart and tried to look at all possibilities of making the cb fit in there but i decided it wouldnt look as nice as i wanted. WNted it to be like the big rigs have it. I may try to find another overhead cubby and see if i can modify it

El chupacabra

Reaction score
I took that whole thing apart and tried to look at all possibilities of making the cb fit in there but i decided it wouldnt look as nice as i wanted. WNted it to be like the big rigs have it. I may try to find another overhead cubby and see if i can modify it

Yeah but a cobra 25 or uniden 68 is a smaller radio it might actually fit. I wanted to get a shelf-it and mount my radio on the shelf. Eventually I'll get my radio stuff all hooked up with my linear alternator and extra batteries and be talkin loud and proud and be pushin close to 3000 watts:eek:

-Jake-

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Mine is a Cobra 25. A while back the member on here that goes by jdc753 mounted a cobra 29 inside his overhead console with pictures. I'm not sure where those pictures are anymore though.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Just recently put my radio in my truck. Took it out of my old Suburban I had years ago so I could take it on a deployment to Iraq. Been sitting in the garage for 3 years. Works ok. I get out better than I recieve. I need to ground my mount as it's on the side of my camper shell. I got a Cobra 29 NW ST, with a 102" whip. Got pictures from my phone. Here's the radio. (yes that's dust on my dash...)

CB.png

The antenna mount.

CBantenna.png

It's a quick disconect for when I go under trees off road.

CBQD.png