CDL section?

gmatusek9110

Reaction score
008_zps1268dd88.jpg

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Are you hitting the insert image button? I am not really that computer savy. But I always use the direct link and hit the insert image button then past.

kevin

Reaction score
When it comes to big trucks, im partial to cummins. Favorite engines ive driven are the N14 and M11. Trucks i drive now are all ISX. I like the engines, hate the emissions junk. Although i cant say ive ever driven a Cat, i'd like to some day

You should drive a E model or single turbo C15 cat.. you would never own another cummins

gmatusek9110

Reaction score
Myin started life as an accert then we changed to 6nz parts an pdi tuning an lets just say u would piss on a cummins after a ride in it .

WHY NOT

Reaction score
What year mercedes? Lots of trouble with them around here, a friend bought a sterling with one in it, out of 13 months of ownership it was at the dealer 5 months total, all engine related. Was a brand new truck when he purchased it.

2005 no problems for us so far though. Bought it used and has about 420xxx on it. I wouldn't of picked it but its dads check book not mine

Sent while I should be working

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Yea i'll have to get to that someday. Those are the exact two engines i wanna drive

Pretty hard being happy with anything else once you've been in a truck powered by a big kitty!

Side note, maybe once the race threads die down a little this one will attract some attention LOL

Heavyhaul422

Reaction score
For rip and tear I like the Detroit. Heavy haulin can't beat the jake in an ISX but ours are early 05 Petes (6/04 builds) can't get the stupid fuel management outof the PCM. Not enough time in a Cat to really say.

Latest posts

Members online