Ceramic coating

OSCS

Reaction score
My 366 has been sitting in the garage for awhile and has acumulated some rust. I'm going to drop it in this weekend and will be cleaning it up before hand. Any ideas on preventing from this happening again? Rattle can ceramic? High temp paint? My uppipes have a little too.

What has worked for you guys who didn't previously have your chargers and uppipes ceramic coated?

I'm also thinking about powdercoating the intercooler pipes

G Racing

Reaction score
Call David Lott over at DI. They do some pretty nice ceramic coating. I've used them several times for turbos and up pipes.

OSCS

Reaction score
Saw some pics of him rattle caning something the other day. It looked just like ceramic coating.. I wonder how he does it

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I just had my exhaust housing ceramic coated by the guys at strokers unlimited, I have yet to get the parts in hand but from the pictures it looks like a really nice job. They also did some powder coating for me as well on the turbo pedestal and compressor housing...

And yes Gare! Lmao I had to get on the iPad to fix it lmao and I'm sure I still have errors in it haha

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I just had my exhaust housing ceramic coated by the guys t strikers unlimited I have yet to get the parts in hand but from the pictures it looks like a really nice job. They alsomdid some powder coating for me as well

You type this from your phone bro? :D

OSCS

Reaction score
I'm kinda low on options as it has to go in this weekend. And I really don't want to take it apart to get coated.. I might just hit it with some flat black header paint

Latest posts

Members online