CFD 6.7 Carillo Marketing awesomeness

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Read the description closely. Sorry for the screenshot but they already changed the wording.

umu3unug.jpg

PSA BOSS

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I also noticed they have H&S dual fuelers on their site at $1100 under retail... but no sign of "their" dual fueler kit to be found. Hmmm.... strange.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Ok so I had to finally take a look at their site after reading all these threads about these clowns. They have pics of 6.7 valve springs and under the pic the description is pushrods. And you 94-97 7.3 owners can pick up a South Bend FDD32505 Street Dual Disc Clutch for only $1.00 :eek: LOL

Last edited:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Ok so I had to finally take a look at their site after reading all these threads about these clowns. They have pics of 6.7 valve springs and under the pic the description is pushrods. And you 94-97 7.3 owners can pick up a South Bend FDD32505 Street Dual Disc Clutch for only $1.00 :eek: LOL
Oh ***k.... I should get on there and order some up! LOL

They do :)

I'm sure they were happy to find out... :D

Last edited:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering it but I don't really want to give them any of my money... even though it would be amusing as he!! to see what kind of an email they sent after I placed the order.

Latest posts

Members online