CFD 6.7 Carillo Marketing awesomeness

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Has been for a while...never had a reason to give it a second thought.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

c69ss396

Reaction score
I'm all for the Crucifixion of CFD but you can not hold it against a business if they sell products to a company even if the company is as shady as CFD. Strictly Diesel has to make money too. I'm sure if CFD started to pull the crap that they are doing with the other vendors with Strictly Diesel they would be cut off too. So lets try and leave them out of it, With that said there is nothing wrong with warning them of the shenanigans of CFD. Just try and keep it out of the public eye. I just don't want anyone making the wrong assumptions...

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Well said...thanks!

If I cut off every one of my dealers that had someone talking badly about them on the internet, I don't think I would have a single dealer. Heck...I'm sure that there are people out there that don't care for us for some reason. I watch threads like this and consider myself "warned" if they contain complaints about someone I do business with...but unless I am somehow drug into it because it's my products or company that are involved, there is no basis for me to take any action.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Well said...thanks!

If I cut off every one of my dealers that had someone talking badly about them on the internet, I don't think I would have a single dealer. Heck...I'm sure that there are people out there that don't care for us for some reason. I watch threads like this and consider myself "warned" if they contain complaints about someone I do business with...but unless I am somehow drug into it because it's my products or company that are involved, there is no basis for me to take any action.

I find this to be PROPER business Ethics... A successful business owner presents himself in this manner... I would say let Strictly Diesel be a roll model of how one would act in this situation as far as being a distributor.

Well Said.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I find this to be PROPER business Ethics... A successful business owner presents himself in this manner... I would say let Strictly Diesel be a roll model of how one would act in this situation as far as being a distributor.

Well Said.

You cant expect anything less than Dennis. Hes top notch

Latest posts

Members online