Cheap Head unit

Wojo

Reaction score
stay far away from boss and pyle. they are bothe JUNK. they will break a short time down the road. also stay away from crutchfield. they have great service but there prices are a little inflated. just about anything you can get from crutchfield you can get from sonicelectronix for way cheaper. heres a Kenwood deck that should work pretty good for you. its 109$ shipped.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33460_Kenwood-KDC-448U.html

Wojo

Reaction score
BTW i just did a price comparison. Crutchfield wants 159.99 for that deck. sonic wants 109. as usual sonic gets my vote

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
thanks Wojo thats a nice unit! that is just about exactly what im looking for. I was also thinking about getting one from walmart, its the pioneer with the 2 speakers package. my roommate has it in his jeep and its a nice head unit. displays your songs on the radio that your listening to on your ipod and everything.

Wojo

Reaction score
this deck will actually CONTROL the IPOD through it. im not sure about the pioneer your looking at. but. i know this one will for sure

Zmann

Reaction score
I used to pay more for crutchfeild but Sonic kicks there butt in $$$ Crutchfeild wouldn't even talk to Me on price match

I did get a 6 pair of RCA cables from radio shack that were miss marked at the ends and took out my amp and 4 speakers

crutchfeild took it all back and replaced no cost no questions

I doubt sonic would do that ?

STROKER

Reaction score
I dont know if you want a stocker or if it will fit, but if you do 20 bucks and i'll ship it to you.

Wojo

Reaction score
Sonic is awsome on returns. they will replace if its within warranty.

STROKER

Reaction score
It worked fine when i took it out. I just pulled it because i bought a pioneer avic

Latest posts

Members online