cknox121's slow build

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hell yes. If someone wants the sound, more power, and still have all the characteristics of stock chargers, then I suggest this kit. Its worth the money, and by far the nicest, most well thought out kit on the market today in my opinion.

I will have track times pretty soon. Just need to find time.

Get some WOT videos up.

sootie

Reaction score
it will tame after a few hundred miles. you want that shift to be firm.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Cody if it's still shifting bad something is wrong inside Trans. Solenoid, something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
it will tame after a few hundred miles. you want that shift to be firm.

Its like really firm. Im running the basic file on H&S. It has tamed down since me and drake(motostroker) rode in it but still makes the truck jump when it shifts.

I turn the 3-4 shift pressure down on mcc and it helped a tad but still very firm. I also tryed to turn off vgt, still have a check engine light.

Cody if it's still shifting bad something is wrong inside Trans. Solenoid, something

I hope not! Still waiting on gearhead for my tunes.. guess I wont get them till after the first of the year :cursing: I just put the easy 500 miles on it. Have to change the oil one more time and then its ready to rip!

Reaction score
Its like really firm. Im running the basic file on H&S. It has tamed down since me and drake(motostroker) rode in it but still makes the truck jump when it shifts.

I turn the 3-4 shift pressure down on mcc and it helped a tad but still very firm. I also tryed to turn off vgt, still have a check engine light.

I would try the calibrations on H&S Motorsports Website till you get your tunes from Gearhead. If the light is on because of the factory turbo's missing that will defiantly get rid of it.

http://www.hs-motorsports.com/calibrations

Cknox121

Reaction score
I would try the calibrations on H&S Motorsports Website till you get your tunes from Gearhead. If the light is on because of the factory turbo's missing that will defiantly get rid of it.

http://www.hs-motorsports.com/calibrations

Tried them, shifts way to hard.

I forgot I have gearhead tunes. I ran his engine file but not trans file. It shifted really firm as well.

Im on MCC messing with the trans tunes. To lower the line pressure/ shift firmness I need to multiply correct? Not sure if a higher or lower value lowers the pressure/firmness.

william_ace

Reaction score
Just read through all pages of this thread. Build looks awesome man! Reading through I was wondering why you didn't just throw some nozzles on while they were out. Mind if I ask what the ball park figure was on this build? I feel like I'll be doing something similar when I step up to a 6.4 or 6.7 from my 6.oh!

Cknox121

Reaction score
Just read through all pages of this thread. Build looks awesome man! Reading through I was wondering why you didn't just throw some nozzles on while they were out. Mind if I ask what the ball park figure was on this build? I feel like I'll be doing something similar when I step up to a 6.4 or 6.7 from my 6.oh!

Hind site is always 20/20. I'm glad I didn't though, because I was thinking about putting some 15's in there. Would have had to come back out anyways.

PM sent

Motostroker

Reaction score
350389d9f8b54f4dd0d3e1ad8ffeaaa5.jpg

What do we have going on?

Latest posts

Members online