clarification of fuel system upgrades

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Nothing against ur product, just complaining about the hoses i have to back up me liking the hard line kits. Should have been clearer in my statement i guess. Parts i did purchase from you are of good quality no doubt.
That's why I wanted to clarify...you mentioned "cracking" hoses...I use S.S. braided over Teflon hoses connecting to CNC bent S.S. tubing...NO CRACKING unless you do something amazingly stupid (like arc battery cables to them, or lay them on a turbocharger or the like). The hoses we use should outlast the truck. If you have cracking hoses, you either have a kit from someone else or you have one of the kits we built YEARS AND YEARS ago...we have not used rubber hose in our product for coming up on 10 years!

As for "hard line", while our kits is not ALL hard line, we were the first (and only for a long time) company to use hard line in our kits. While everyone else was trying to make hoses confirm to the tight bends and tight areas around turbos and other components, we were hand bending and then later CNC bending S.S. tubing. Our VERY FIRST fuel system kits came with S.S. tubing...we never sold a regulated return without it. You are perfectly within your rights to like what you have used...but take a close look at the product we are offering, I think you will agree that our quality is second to none.

If I wanted to.do a bowl delete with this kit, I could keep my stock fuel pump yes? If si, what all would be changed, fuel lines up top on engine, and bowl delete? Anything else?
Not sure which kit you are looking at, but you can ABSOLUTELY keep your stock fuel pump with our bowl delete. Just use our post pump filter kit with a stock pump adapter...done.

under pressure

Reaction score
If I wanted to.do a bowl delete with this kit, I could keep my stock fuel pump yes? If si, what all would be changed, fuel lines up top on engine, and bowl delete? Anything else?

Irates is a bowl delete kit, use the stock pump and there is a new feed line to the heads, to the regulator then back to the factory return line by the frame. (return line not includedlast i checked) All the factory fuel delivery parts come off the motor and are replaced. Now from here you will still have to filter the in coming fuel !

I dont believe ive seen one complete kit though, i believe no matter what kit you start with, theres still other required parts to finish when i was comparing fuel systems.

Filtration, return line, couple fittings etc. Just depends on the manufacturer.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Part of the reason there isn't one single complete setup is truck and pump differences. I could package complete kits for each application/pump and have more part numbers on my website but it doesn't change what I'm offering. If you go to the page on my site with our fuel bowl delete regulated return, select the optional post pump kit for your truck and add the adapter fitting for the stock pump (if needed)...you get a complete kit from pump thru filter, all engine lines, regulator and back to the factory return line on the frame. Unless you need to change something before the pump...just supply tools and labor...everything else is in the box...including detailed full color instructions.

Misunderstood by my stupid smart phone!

Latest posts

Members online