• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Clean 08 regular cab 6.4 4x4

Smokyred

Reaction score
Interested in my 05 Regular cab that's been studded and deleted etc for a trade?

Your 08 matches my partner's truck exactly and man it would look sweet to have two matching rigs lol.

Sorry GreenMachine, I'm looking to get out of a regular cab to get more room, and I want to stick to a 6.4, thanks for asking!

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
Guys I've been talking to my dealer again today and the one salesman wants my truck. They're willing to give me a shade over 17k for it towards a '10 AWD Ford Edge they have.

It's something I'm seriously considering to buy to drive through the winter and then look for a truck in the spring. They're also going to look for a truck for me this week, so if they find something for me there's a good chance this is getting traded in the next week or two, unless someone here wants it.

Dave

MINK

Reaction score
wow that's great for trade in Dave, I may be interested in the 4-link if you do trade it in...

Smokyred

Reaction score
wow that's great for trade in Dave, I may be interested in the 4-link if you do trade it in...

I'll let you know if I do trade it in Josh, I told them it would be stock when it came in. If they find me a truck though everything's getting swapped over. :D

With the salesman buying it kind of through the dealer from me, that gets the trade-in value close enough to what I feel I need out of it. It's just shuffling papers around when it comes down to it, plus I'd get to keep the mods.

Dave

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I'd love to pay you what your going to get on trade in. I just need to juggle some stuff around here and see if I would need to dump my truck.

Smokyred

Reaction score
I'd love to pay you what your going to get on trade in. I just need to juggle some stuff around here and see if I would need to dump my truck.

Peter they're getting it for that because I'd be keeping everything off of it, it would go to them just leveled or completely stock. I'm sure we could work something out, give me a call or text if you'd like.

Dave

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Peter they're getting it for that because I'd be keeping everything off of it, it would go to them just leveled or completely stock. I'm sure we could work something out, give me a call or text if you'd like.

Dave

Understandable.

I will shoot you a text or call tomorrow, currently trying to get a few papers done before a midnight deadline. The Joys of college.

Thanks.

Peter

Smokyred

Reaction score
How much did the 5.4 springs drop the front?

Finally from a phone that fits my hands.

They're 4800lbs. and I'd say the front is 1 to 1 1/2 inches lower than the rear. It almost looks like a stock truck, just a lot taller. I've had tons of people ask me what size lift I have.

Man oh Man. I wish I could get it back

Travis, if you figure something out let me know buddy, I'd get it back to you.

How long before you decide on trading it in? Dammit I want this truck I just have to hoard some more money

I don't want to drive it in the salt, and I haven't since I've owned it. That said, I don't have a second vehicle right now, and I want to get into something soon before the snow starts flying. I'd say in the next few weeks, they haven't found anything I like yet and I wouldn't have time to put it back to stock for 2-3 weeks. I'm swamped with work and college.

Dave

Nic

Reaction score
I have an 08 loaded out king ranch ccsb with ranch hands if you're interested. It needs turbos. Truck runs good. I have it advertised for 18k

Smokyred

Reaction score
I have an 08 loaded out king ranch ccsb with ranch hands if you're interested. It needs turbos. Truck runs good. I have it advertised for 18k

That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. I need a driver though, I don't have the time to tear into anything, that's why I sold everything extra I had planned to put on mine. I definitely wouldn't have the time to come look at it either, lol.

Nic my number is in my first post, you can shoot me some pics if you'd like, but the possibilities of me picking up something that needs work right now is slim.

Dave

Last edited:

Nic

Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. I need a driver though, I don't have the time to tear into anything, that's why I sold everything extra I had planned to put on mine. I definitely wouldn't have the time to come look at it either, lol.

Nic my number is in my first post, you can shoot me some pics if you'd like, but the possibilities of me picking up something that needs work right now is slim.

Dave

10 4 bud. If anything changes, let me know. My # is 409-789-3213

Latest posts

Members online