Clutch material/transmission service

NHRMK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Changed my fluid and fliters for the first time at 35K swapped over to LE 1150 ATF. Just wondering how much material on the magnetic is "normal". There was enough to make a 4x4 square black on the shop paper towel/ no chunks. Fluid was wasn't pink but not brown. Been the same color since 10K when I checked it and stayed the same since. Did however notice a good improvement in cold shifts in the morning after changing. They are hardly noticeable compared before. Appreciate it.

Smokun

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Changed my fluid and fliters for the first time at 35K swapped over to LE 1150 ATF. Just wondering how much material on the magnetic is "normal". There was enough to make a 4x4 square black on the shop paper towel/ no chunks. Fluid was wasn't pink but not brown. Been the same color since 10K when I checked it and stayed the same since. Did however notice a good improvement in cold shifts in the morning after changing. They are hardly noticeable compared before. Appreciate it.

Normal. I would not be concerned that’s what the magnet is there for. Almost any tranny service I do the magnet has some stuff on it just normal wear and tear. One thing you may want to do is reset the adaptations and then do a re-learn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online