Clutch problem

036.0l

Reaction score
So here is the dilemma, start the truck in the morning to go to work and when I first start to drive it slips on any setting, even stock. After it gets warmed up it won't slip on any setting. Even 140hp. I talked with some friends who know some about clutches and they have never heard of this before. Can anyone help me?

Sent from somewhere, somehow.

Arisley

Reaction score
Bet you have a leak in your valley. Something is leaking out of the valley onto the clutch. After it dries out, it stops slipping.

036.0l

Reaction score
Another buddy said it could be the clutch is going out and when the clutch heats up it expands and grabs better? I do have a little oil leak but I park front facing down hill so it goes out the front. It also has only started doing this when it turned cold out. The summer time it never did this and I had the leak then also.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Clutch may be going out but my money is on the leak of some sort that is geting on the disk. Like said above. Is it a stock clutch?

036.0l

Reaction score
I do not know if it is. It rattles like the stock dual flywheel so I would assume it is. Is there a way to check without pulling it apart?

Latest posts

Members online