Cold air intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet it does...im not knocking you or doubting you at all but i need to see it on paper lol. I was under the impression that there was "proof" of the gains over an s&b intake.
How clean does the filter stay regularly ? I run mine with the plastic cover off and im constantly cleaning off my filter wrap

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

the afe stage 2 oiled flows MORE than the s&b oiled , i would say needing to see it on paper is moot. i'm sure your s&b is just fine for what you want out of it.

Nj67

Reaction score
the afe stage 2 oiled flows MORE than the s&b oiled , i would say needing to see it on paper is moot. i'm sure your s&b is just fine for what you want out of it.
I wouldn't say its moot lol. Would you buy a $100k house for $1m if I told you its better but couldn't show you why ?? Im sure you make a great product and that shows by the support you get on here and your outstanding cs. Had your intake been available when I needed one I would've probably bought it based off of your reputation alone. I was just curious to see the actual numbers between the two.

TexasPowerstroke

Reaction score
I wouldn't say its moot lol. Would you buy a $100k house for $1m if I told you its better but couldn't show you why ?? Im sure you make a great product and that shows by the support you get on here and your outstanding cs. Had your intake been available when I needed one I would've probably bought it based off of your reputation alone. I was just curious to see the actual numbers between the two.

You just tried to compare a Million dollar house vs a 100,00 house to a $280 S&B to a $300 No Limit. Lol

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

I'd say it's a moot point since the AFE flows, and makes more power than the S&B. And the No Limit makes even more power than the AFE

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I bet it does...im not knocking you or doubting you at all but i need to see it on paper lol. I was under the impression that there was "proof" of the gains over an s&b intake.
How clean does the filter stay regularly ? I run mine with the plastic cover off and im constantly cleaning off my filter wrap

For whatever reason I find this intake stays very clean with the pre filter. Possibly because of its open design compared to the S&B being a "sealed" design and narrowing the dust into the intake??. I also noticed my sock on the S&B became dirty quick and I run more dirt than highway with my truck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I went from an S&B to the No Limit.. I'll say it again.
The increase in drive ability you get from just switching intakes from S&B to No Limit is well worth the money. Post the S&B up for sale on a Facebook group in your area and get rid of it after you buy the No Limit. Boom. Do it please and come back and tell us how pleased you are with the new intake and how you should have done it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
I went from an S&B to a No Limit Stage 2, but it was at the same time as I swapped out all my piping, so I can't say if the massive difference was owed completely to the intake. But I will say together it was a new truck lol!

Notneb

Reaction score
Stage 2 won't mate with the stock intake. Get an intake piping kit and stage 2 intake :p

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I also have pro guard 7 and pre filter. You can't use stage 2 on a stock truck because it will throw a code for maf. You can use it with a tuner, they change parameter. Huge difference over stock intake

Notneb

Reaction score
Stage 2 will not mate to the stock intake, aka CCV/EeeGeeR equipped.

Latest posts

Members online