Color Specific Thread...GREY

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
That was a temporary setup. Actually didn't have a 3rd brake light due to having a shell on it. Stack got fixed and got a 3rd brake light for it.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Did you just put a longer stack on it? It didnt look bad that short just made the window black

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Did you just put a longer stack on it? It didnt look bad that short just made the window black

it got a mitre cut and black paint. then ended up gettin lifted to cab height. then got switched out for a 6" cat stack.

P9200616.jpg

P9200617.jpg

Garrett

chappy

Reaction score
Its cold so the truck is dirty but here is a recent pic.
101_1818.jpg

Here is an older pic from summer. I deleted the visor and added some recon smoked clearance lights and added 05 harley lights (ebay knockoff's) and hid heads and fogs.Also deleted the door strips,pulled the box and put black chassis saver on everything including underside of the box.

101_1083-3.jpg

101_1078-1.jpg

101_1075-1.jpg

Last edited:

chappy

Reaction score
Stockers that I tinted with nite shade and clear coated. Turned out real nice with a little time here is a closer up that I have. I just wax them when I wax the truck.

101_0815.jpg

Last edited:

chappy

Reaction score
Chappy how hard was it to do the cablights?
pretty easy. i did the ones on my old red 99 also. I learned the roof dents easy so you don't want to climb up there to do it even though its easier :D
I am a little heavy though at 215 . There is a write up on it and the same write up is what recon sends you with the lights. Its not even there write up or for recon lights which are different but for stockers and it looks like they stole it pretty much.Here is the write up they copied and send out with there kits. http://www.emotoman.com/f250/lights/f250lights.htm

Last edited:

Members online