Colormatched bumpers and grill?????

Nick1167

Reaction score
I was hoping someone would post about this , if anyone has their mirrors done !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk09

Reaction score
Color matched grille, bumpers, emblems, mirror caps, and headlights

uploadfromtaptalk1439838352038.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439838411936.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439838454780.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439838492094.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Are you guys spraying your chrome bumpers or buying painted/paintable bumpers and matching them? Worried about the longevity of painting on the chrome

Streethog

Reaction score

jwalk09

Reaction score
I bought another paint to match grille shell. Bumpers were sand blasted before being painted. I was assured that the paint will hold up fine if parts are sandblasted down. Other chrome plastics were just sanded and hit with adhesion promoter before paint. Those may end up chipping but not really concerned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
is it possible to buy a ptm surround and put the mesh in the middle to run it like that or is the surround, literally just the trim with no guts or attachments? if i have to buy a ptm surround i rather just make a seperate setup (like how theplumber has his; looks sick) and just keep my stocker on the side.

theplumber

Reaction score
Keep the trim of stock grill cut the middle then install mesh grill

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Or buy Paramount mesh grill assembled, they have a few styles including ones you have to build yourself but the black trim units that come assembled won't need cutting and modding.

riemer

Reaction score
I had all of mine (grill and bumpers) done at a body shop, they blasted the chrome, added some voodoo magic and painted them. So far no issues.

Latest posts

Members online