Compound 6.7's

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Good to know! Appreciate the response. Been considering doing a compound setup on my new truck overtime but still want excellent towing capabilities.
Look into the Streetmax R
I have it on my'15.I tow 16k lbs on a regular basis on the higher hp tunes,runs well,EGT's low also.

Buck1

Reaction score
Agreed, I moved to a Streetmax from a Towmax and was worried about towing manners, but they are just as good if not better! My truck weighs 13k before I even hook anything up as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TLyons90

Reaction score
Look into the Streetmax R
I have it on my'15.I tow 16k lbs on a regular basis on the higher hp tunes,runs well,EGT's low also.

I have considered doing a 15 streetmax turbo on my truck as well. Have heard great things from them.

Agreed, I moved to a Streetmax from a Towmax and was worried about towing manners, but they are just as good if not better! My truck weighs 13k before I even hook anything up as well.

That's a crap ton heavy truck!

Buck1

Reaction score
I have considered doing a 15 streetmax turbo on my truck as well. Have heard great things from them.

That's a crap ton heavy truck!
Ya, she's a big girl. Not the quickest but she will pull whatever is on the wagon.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I do have pumps and such as well, but I don't think that affects it a whole lot.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ya, she's a big girl. Not the quickest but she will pull whatever is on the wagon.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I do have pumps and such as well, but I don't think that affects it a whole lot.

Did you end up putting a new motor in her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Yes. It's the single best upgrade to utilize the available fuel and maintain stock drive ability and enjoy the extra power. Plus they sound awesome with an open element intake.

So you mean with a stock truck like mine, just adding the streetmax R gains me 50hp on top of the race tune?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
So you mean with a stock truck like mine, just adding the streetmax R gains me 50hp on top of the race tune?

It has the potential for that kind of power gain.

Now given what your truck dyno'ed at the tires, I don't know if you'll see the same number that most of us do, but on that dyno your truck should do 640-650.

Its a really awesome upgrade overall, we sell so many of them just as drop ins for the 15-16 guys that we can't hardly keep them on the shelves anymore

Kxc

Reaction score
Jared hooked me up with a streetmax a few months ago. It has an awesome sound, spools about the same as stock and EGTs are considerably lower making for safer power. Boost is about the same but i would imagine the stock number is false when running 90 plus psi drive pressure on the stock unit on race tune.

Latest posts

Members online