confused??? isnt a 2" drop shackle supposed to drop it 2"?

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
I pulled my overload a while back and i didn't really notice a difference but my wife that night mentioned my truck riding smoother

SoCalPsd-Corey

jngreen

Reaction score
well because when you pull the block out of the rear you need shorter u-bolts. right now i have my block sittin on top of the spring because of how long the u-bolts are

I think you are missing his point. He did not have to pull his U-bolts yet because he just replaced his shackle.

But to answer your previous question, you should be able to find some u-bolts from any 4x4 shop/store or a semi truck shop could probably make you some.

You could also probably find some online through searching Google.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but the OP is correct, this isn't really related to the topic of this thread. You are welcome to start one of your own.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
well because when you pull the block out of the rear you need shorter u-bolts. right now i have my block sittin on top of the spring because of how long the u-bolts are

I think you are missing his point. He did not have to pull his U-bolts yet because he just replaced his shackle.

But to answer your previous question, you should be able to find some u-bolts from any 4x4 shop/store or a semi truck shop could probably make you some.

You could also probably find some online through searching Google.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but the OP is correct, this isn't really related to the topic of this thread. You are welcome to start one of your own.

:whs: I usually get my u-bolts from big rig shop, they can make them to whatever length you need. And to be more clear as it hasnt been mentioned... 2wd trucks do not come with a block in the rear, and this thread is about lowering a 2wd

jngreen

Reaction score
:whs: I usually get my u-bolts from big rig shop, they can make them to whatever length you need. And to be more clear as it hasnt been mentioned... 2wd trucks do not come with a block in the rear, and this thread is about lowering a 2wd

Well then, more information I didn't know because I haven't been around many 2wd superduties. If a 2wd truck comes without blocks, then you can get the u-bolts for a 2wd from Ford. Question officially answered. Derail over.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

For real?

Latest posts

Members online