Continued Chip Sale!!!! Don't Miss Out!!

Bean

Reaction score
On our custom stuff no. It winds up being just as much time into it as a 6 position so we have to charge the same.

Jason

Reaction score
Man, I'd really like to try yalls tunes, but hate paying to swap tunes when I've got tunes I like already. Hate to have to drive my truck stock even more though lol. What's the turn around on reburns?

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
It sure is!!
:D We'll be in touch soon enough. What's your extension? I forget.
Man, I'd really like to try yalls tunes, but hate paying to swap tunes when I've got tunes I like already. Hate to have to drive my truck stock even more though lol. What's the turn around on reburns?

i sent mine out on a friday and had it scheduled for a Tuesday drop off i believe and got them back that friday afternoon..

BDP Sales

Reaction score
My ext. is 22. Turn around is usually a day or two from the time we get the chip until the time it goes back out. No definite date on when the sale will end. If you guys don't want to keep sending your chip in and would rather have them emailed to you, you can also purchase a burner from us for $250 to cut out the down time and shipping charges.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
My ext. is 22. Turn around is usually a day or two from the time we get the chip until the time it goes back out. No definite date on when the sale will end. If you guys don't want to keep sending your chip in and would rather have them emailed to you, you can also purchase a burner from us for $250 to cut out the down time and shipping charges.

If I purchased a burner would could you guys send me the new tunes for the chip that doesn't already have Beans tunes?

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
if I bought one of the burners and you emailed me tunes, do you only mail 6 tunes or do you mail a bunch of tunes and then I try out the best ones on the truck? Or how does that work? Cause I might be interested in purchasing a burner.

Bean

Reaction score
We will email you the tunes you want then if you want a change we can adjust it from there.

Bean

Reaction score
just have to pay 275 for the tunes on top of the burner. The burner just lets you burner the chip if there are changes needed without sending the chip back in.

ColtonP

Reaction score
I need my chip burned, a switch, and a switch plate. What do you need to know about the truck?

BDP Sales

Reaction score
I'll need you to call me monday to tell me year, trans, other modifications, tire size, gear ratio, and which 6 tunes you want loaded. 615-563-7800 ext. 22

Latest posts

Members online