cool down timer any sponsers

guillozet08

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of our sponsers here sell them? Really only reason I want one is because I run on a volunteer fire dept. And when get to the station my egts can be way high and there isn't always someone there to shut it off after it cools down. So what's guys opinion on it too. Only one have found is from be diesel.
Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I think the best mod is to throw in the factory ambulance package controller. I wish I could remember the name of it at the moment. Somebody will chime in soon

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I think the best mod is to throw in the factory ambulance package controller. I wish I could remember the name of it at the moment. Somebody will chime in soon

guillozet08

Reaction score
Hmm okay cause that rings no bells here lol.. Just need something let hrt cool down while I'm on a cal, and could be gone for hours

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah my bad for not knowing the name. When I get home to my computer ill look it up for you. They are on ebay all the time

Nodge

Reaction score
Buy a remote starter.
You can push the button on the remote, pull the keys out, and it will run for the amount of time it is programmed for.
Plus you get a remote starter!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.