Cooper Discoverer STT PRO

Reaction score
Is anybody running these? I am thinking about getting a set in 35/13.5/20 and would like to hear how they are doing? My main concern is noise and durability. I was also looking at the Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX, if anybody knows anything about them?

jbaal

Reaction score
I just put a set of 35/12.50/20 s/t maxx on my '99 f250. They ride smooth and pretty low road noise. I like them so far only about 1000 miles on them. Would like to hear from guys that have run them a while. Hopefuly they last as long as my toyo mt's did( not likely though, I got 67k out of those)

Last edited:

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i bought a set of 325/50/22 like couple months ago for my other set of forces. still havent came in yet lol. at the same time i bought a set of 35/12.50/20 cooper st maxx for my daily set of forces and am pleasantly surprised by them. pretty aggressive for an at tire and the road noise is super quiet. im pretty sure the stt pros are gonna be equally impressive. im sold on cooper tires.

Last edited:

Koda22

Reaction score
I just ordered a set last week, should be getting installed today....I went with a 305/70r18 which I believe comes out to about a 35x12.50....any way I'll let ya know how they turn out..

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies everybody. So nobody knows anything about the STT PRO yet? They look plenty aggressive I just don't want a very loud tire.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
ive heard their mud tire is not really all that loud. heard duratracs which is an at tire is louder lol.

Koda22

Reaction score
So I got mine put on yesterday, kinda late so no pics yet.....but as of now they seem to be ok, not to loud. They look pretty good on the truck, I will say that they don't seem to roll. As smooth as my last tires.(nitto trials) but this could be that they are still super new....haven't even put 50 miles on them yet...

Reaction score
So I got mine put on yesterday, kinda late so no pics yet.....but as of now they seem to be ok, not to loud. They look pretty good on the truck, I will say that they don't seem to roll. As smooth as my last tires.(nitto trials) but this could be that they are still super new....haven't even put 50 miles on them yet...

Koda22 You got STT PROs?

Koda22

Reaction score
Don't have much more then wat I've already said....tires are still new....they are louder then my old nittos....but that's about the only thing I can say right now...

Latest posts

Members online