Cooper st maxx tread wear updated

leland88

Reaction score
Well I have about 34600 km(21500miles) on my st maxx tires. My rears are at about 46% and my fronts are at 78%. I been rotating them fairly often. I would say about 80% highway use and the other 20% would be lease roads/ gravel roads. My fronts usually have about 45 psi in them and the rears are around 40 unless I'm hauling my trailer around. For the amount of spinning I do and what not I'm pretty happy with the wear. So these tires should last me another 30000 km. Just an update for anyone wondering about the tires.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Snayke

Reaction score
Good to hear, I just put on a set of the STT Pro yesterday. Was a little hesitant, never running Cooper tires. Then I noticed most of the heavy duty mechanics trucks in my area run Cooper STT and they are definately heavier than my truck.

leland88

Reaction score
Well my self and my brother run maxx on are daily trucks and my brother just put st pro's on his play truck. This is also my first time with cooper's. I most likely will buy another set.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PasoF450

Reaction score
I have over 20,000 on my Cooper St Maxx and love them. I would say have I am half way thru them right now, I tend to burn them a little too often.

Latest posts

Members online