Copper washers

Amstaff

Reaction score
Looking for the copper washers that are for the return line on the injection pump. Does anyone know the part number and is ford the only place to get them or can I get them at a local parts store?

stroker221

Reaction score
Go to dealer and they will print you off a diagram with part numbers. If you still need the pn tomorrow night ill look for the diagram tomorrow..

webb06

Reaction score
Looking for the copper washers that are for the return line on the injection pump. Does anyone know the part number and is ford the only place to get them or can I get them at a local parts store?

I don't think the coppers are available anymore. They'll be black with a rubberized edge and won't be connected like the coppers are. Usually theres some included in the turbo install kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78f100

Reaction score
I don't think the coppers are available anymore. They'll be black with a rubberized edge and won't be connected like the coppers are. Usually theres some included in the turbo install kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pn for them at the shop, correct now they are coated copper washer.

wiseguy

Reaction score
W303659 same as fuel cooler and turbo feed
turbo install kit should have 8 of them 8C3Z-9T514-C

Last edited:

Amstaff

Reaction score
Yeah I never got to ford, I've been sick all week. I need them cause I have a leak that seems to be coming from one of the lines.

Latest posts

Members online