Could it be the tune???

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
personally no, I didnt state it was whp just going by what i've read on the forums. :gethim:

ill let you know when i get mine done

EDIT: i meant 20hp gain not 40

Last edited:

Snake

Reaction score
No worries. I've heard everything from no hp gains to 40 hp gains, but haven't seen anyone provide documentation to support. Personally, I had a tuned FICM and noticed improvements in regards to throttle response, but my calibrated seat of the pants meter did not detect any hp gains.

Just curious is all.....

3brorce

Reaction score
pretty sure a ficm tune will gain you 20-30hp gain. I think there might be proof over on psn or on php website. I actually emailed KEM last week and he said 30-40hp gain depending on injector quality and those gains are independent from pcm tuning.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Sounds like your putting out the fire in the cylinder before it can really take off.... drowning itself in fuel.

Need to pull some low boost fuel out of it until it has a chance to get off the ground. Tell Tony, he will fix it

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yea tried to email diesel innovations but haven't heard back from them. Guess I need to go somewhere else

Diesel Innovations doesn't do 6.0 tuning or FICM tuning. David at DI does sell Innovative tuning for 6.0...for use on SCT. If you emailed DI you might not get far ....

Innovative (Eric) is a PSA sponsor here too. Might post on their section up top.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Who in this area does?

As far as SETX...noone as far as I know. If you want to use a local vendor..DI does business with Innovative so he could definately help you out getting it done..

Sorry if I misunderstood buddy.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
David Lott at Diesel Innovations does offer our custom tuning, as well as FICM tuning and upgrades.

You can contact David or us directly, you'll receive excellent service either way.

Thanks!

imelmo

Reaction score
David Lott at Diesel Innovations does offer our custom tuning, as well as FICM tuning and upgrades.

You can contact David or us directly, you'll receive excellent service either way.

Thanks!

Sweet. I actually didn't even know that.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Thanks!

That's the point I was trying to make. Lol.

Thanks Eric.

Latest posts

Members online