couple ???s

97stoker350

Reaction score
im looking at the gqssb full setup and i was wondering can you install all of the stuff without pulling the motor? also when it says 4 inch turbo back exhaust does it have a 4 inch down pipe? will it fit on an obs 7.3

97stoker350

Reaction score
well what size does a 4 inch turbo back exhaust come with. also what will perform better a gqssb or gt 40 with a manual, used as dd and occasional light towing and pulling with stage 2 injectors and stock fuel and oil

smokedout250

Reaction score
Ever looked into an irate setup? I run the irate s366 on my truck! I have a manual as well! Not trying to say the other is bad.... They ate an awesome setup…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
well i plan on making 600 hp or better some day so i want a turbo that will run good for now like 450 hp but i wont have to change down the road

smokedout250

Reaction score
So then why are you going with stage 2's? Why not go bigger injectors.... Just have them detuned... Also for 600hp you would have better options with a different mount just my 0.02

smokedout250

Reaction score
It's all done with custom tunes on your chip! Idk who you run for a tuner but tell them what you are gonna have for supporting mods so they can tune according to it... I believe cat rebel on here has 250/200s and he's running a stock turbo! Plus your not gonna make 600hp on 238s

davey99ps

Reaction score
First you need to pick a hp goal an what exactly you wanna use the truck for, it may sound dumb but really think about it. Once you get your goals decided, then we can get you pointed in the right direction.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Pulling trailers around on the highway and around town, or pulling sleds down a dirt track?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.