Couple videos PHP and Gearhead tuning...

RascalMafia

#hashtag
Super Mod
Reaction score
His 7.3 would probly smoke your truck, His truck is BEAST for a 7.3L, IDk what he's putting out some serious power!

Joe could I be wrong?

Are you actually trying to be the biggest douche on PSA, or is that just something that comes naturally to you?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Meh, seems like a lot of cheerleading lately about nothing. Gives the wrong impression. Glad to hear it though.

The fact that you "hate" the 7.3... Gave up and moved on to the "far better" 6.0 platform doesnt mean anything new is cheerleading...

Believe it or not, some of us still love the granddaddy of diesel performance. While I may not have the bankroll to keep up with Dennis, or David or like, I still work, test, explore everything I can with this motor.

What do you have for an exhaust?

MBRP duals, muffler deleted with an Aeroturbine 4040L...

Hmm sounds like any other rattely old diesel to me.

Sounds pretty damn quiet to me, maybe I've just been driving them too long?

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
The fact that you "hate" the 7.3... Gave up and moved on to the "far better" 6.0 platform doesnt mean anything new is cheerleading...

Believe it or not, some of us still love the granddaddy of diesel performance. While I may not have the bankroll to keep up with Dennis, or David or like, I still work, test, explore everything I can with this motor.

I don't own a 6.0

Latest posts

Members online