Couple videos PHP and Gearhead tuning...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I had a conversation with someone the other day about the high idle tune, and how impressed I was with it.

This person mentioned that he asked Bill to do it at a live tune event and he said it was a real pain...

Not on the list of any avalable tunes on the Hydra site...

I'm glad Matt offered it, I'm glad Bill has done it before, would be nice if he offered it again as well.

I'll be honest with you, Bills tow tune is one of the best tunes for pulling my RV I have ever run, BUT... but he has got to do something about the wait time for tunes. Its killing the companys reputation.

juniort444e

Reaction score
I had auto high idle while sitting in park on my dp tuner. I hated it most of the time because my truck is loud and sitting somewhere waiting for a period of time during the summer just got very annoying, BUT... during winter I loved it.

Just bought a hydra chip. Cant wait to get some tunes on it and see if matt can finally dial my truck in.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Cody at PHP.

Blame Edge for never changing the Fusion software to save Bill 75% more time that he already didn't have during the day; it wouldn't have taken much for them to fix the software. He spent less time tuning and handling other work duties than he did fixing people's self-induced Fusion issues (needless "updating" of the device) of having to re-target calibrations after said "updates". It would take WEEKS for Bill to catch up to where he could upload new customer calibrations to Fusion after they'd been written because he was always busy rewriting/retargeting existing customer calibrations that had been blanked-out during said "updates".

Wasn't saying I blame Bill for not tuning on the Edge. I understand the issues he was facing, and why the decision was made. Just wish that was still an option.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
A pillar top to bottom

Exhaust Back Pressure 0-60
Boost Pressure 0-60
Left EGT 0-2000
Right EGT 0-2000

Dash Top

Water Injection Pressure 0-180psi

Overhead Pod left to right

Tranny temp 100-280
Rear diif temp 100-280
Oil temp 100-280
Coolant temp 100-280

Dash Suround

Drive oil Pressure 0-400
Intake air temp 0-240
Volts 10v-16v
Fuel level for the bed tank

Underdash left to right

Fuel pressure 0-100
Oil Pressure 0-100
Air Pressure 0-180

And a Scan Gauge on the steering column...

Latest posts

Members online