Cp4 upgrade

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Why do you say that? You don't think the people tweaking the ford pumps would be any good?

LML's use a cp4. Those guys have a year or two on us in r&d already. There is only 3 shops working on the 6.7 injection system and all have their own dual pump kit, of which only one is at market. If I was gonna go with a modded single, it'd be from a shop that has the r&d in it. Not a magazine ad front runner whose trademark is failed CR pumps. That's just my opinion though

Super08Duty

Reaction score
LML's use a cp4. Those guys have a year or two on us in r&d already. There is only 3 shops working on the 6.7 injection system and all have their own dual pump kit, of which only one is at market. If I was gonna go with a modded single, it'd be from a shop that has the r&d in it. Not a magazine ad front runner whose trademark is failed CR pumps. That's just my opinion though

Well said Steve.

Just because they're coming out with an aftermarket pump first, doesn't mean it's the best option out there. Those that want to try them, please do, and report back to us with your results. Shawn, I wish you luck sir.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Putting a product out first on the market without doing the r&d and expecting the customers to "test" a new product means the company doesn't care abot their customers, period.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Haven't ordered it yet, but I'd like to get is what I should have said. Want a modded stocker, a 64 non Vgt, want a solid 500 on the ground of useable towable power. Right now these truck make around 500 set on kill LOL

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I think with just a single you should be around 500. Ill find out sunday in Ottsvile, PA.

SPE

Reaction score

SPE's is available for in house builds at this time. We will be offering the kit for customers to install soon.

IMG_1400_zpsf44bf8fa.jpg

We will also be offering an "add a turbo" kit for our single replacement in the future. Single replacements will be available for pre-order next week. Pics will be up soon.

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
SPE's is available for in house builds at this time. We will be offering the kit for customers to install soon.

IMG_1400_zpsf44bf8fa.jpg

We will also be offering an "add a turbo" kit for our single replacement in the future. Single replacements will be available for pre-order next week. Pics will be up soon.

You were the company I mentioned being market ready :)

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i would stay far away from ii. to many failures, and chit customer service.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would rather have a modded single if they hold up then running a dual set up personally. That way I could keep both my alternators. That along with rods and a nice set of compounds I think would make a great towing set up and make some decent power.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I didn't know that. Something to defiantly take into consideration. Although a built motor turbos and fuel is a long way off if ever for me.

It is great to see more starting to come on the market too

MorganY

Reaction score
Agree 100% Steve. These fuel systems are way too expensive to fix. Ran by ford Thursday to borrow a seal installer, and the lead tech was doing a fuel system on one. Pretty much a pallet of parts, with a massive warrantied out invoice.

Don't think I could ever come to use an II modded pump.

Latest posts

Members online