Cree Reverse light issues...

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Not sure joe I have had mine for almost a year now without any issues.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Mine are on their second truck now and survived a rollover that flattened my bed in the old truck. You must have some sh!t luck. LOL

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I had 2 sets on my other truck and 1 kept going out, I now run a 15 watt hid kid in my reverse lights, they are way brighter and no issues!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I have had a couple do exactly what you are showing, but i have had PLENTY that havent. Every product will have a couple issues here and there, Todd generally takes care of people with utmost professionalism

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL there is a concept! Contact the vendor!

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

I did contact the vendor... Here...

I also contacted the vendor on the last set as well...

I am more curious if this is a constant issue or what?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Just FYI, for what it is worth... contacting a vendor on the forums is an indirect method. There is no information about who you are, what you have etc. Ultimately it means contacting us more than once and adding frustration because ultimately we'll still need to have you email us.

Regarding your issue specifically though. The product has less than a 1:1000 failure rate, and this is now 3-4 for one vehicle. The last time it was noted the contact was melted into the bulb and both had signs of high-current being pulled, which makes for some concern something is going on we're just not seeing here. We've emailed you back to help figure that out there and get to the bottom of this, please correspond with us there directly if you would.

golfer

Reaction score
probably have 20 pairs of CREE reverse lights in shop/personal/employee trucks plus my wife's TDi without issue.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I have yet to see a set do that honestly.. stupid question, what alt do you have in your truck?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Joe are they trying to say that your truck has voltage problem witch is why there doing that?

Thats what there telling me... I'm just trying to figure it out. When I got these I pulled out the 11 year old factory bulbs that were still working.

probably have 20 pairs of CREE reverse lights in shop/personal/employee trucks plus my wife's TDi without issue.

I've got all the luck Dave... LOL

You mean you don't enjoy strobe lights?

It's irritating as hell at night.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I had a set do it on my truck and had a set do it on curts truck also... No product has a zero % fail rate.... Todd took care of us and got us working sets in no time.

I am sure there will be a fix soon to the issue.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
why you ignoring my question joe lol

Didnt notice it...

Your just mean to me anyways...

Its just a Napa one... Its been on now for 26 months or so.

*Edit- You posted at the same time... so I didnt see it... LOL

Last edited:

FORD7.3

Reaction score
me mean??? whaaaaaaat? but that shot that thing down.. with how much chit you have wired up Im wondering if something is sending a weird signal out..

Latest posts

Members online