CTS2 No Power Remote Start

nbh1226

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with their CTS2 coming on during remote start? It seems when I remote start my 2011 it won't come on even after I put the key in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profuzz

Reaction score
Just tap the screen after you turn the key on !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ocwill1

Reaction score
Thats how i feel. Ive been turning the truck off when i get in it and firing it back up:morons:

right there with you, i was actually unplugging the cts2 and then had to go through all the questions again. guy at work with a gmc told me to touch the screen..

nbh1226

Reaction score
right there with you, i was actually unplugging the cts2 and then had to go through all the questions again. guy at work with a gmc told me to touch the screen..

Y'all don't know what this means to me. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Glad this was a beneficial thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I asked about it just turning on with key like old cts. Was basically told by edge, touch the screen. We aren't going to do that with programming

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
Mine comes on with remote start 75% of the time. Not sure why it does it. Other times it won't come on until I use key. I only have to tap it to come on maybe once a day.

NorthernYankee

Reaction score
Mine turns on with remote start and then after a minute or two it turns back off. If I put the key in before it turns off it will stay on...if not I have to touch the screen.

Latest posts

Members online