Custom Dashdaq Mounts

The_Badge

Reaction score
I've been calling that 'Rudy' shop and they aren't answering the phones. I will be ordering this mount once they decide to call me back. Ill post photos online once I get the mount and install it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I don't think they open till 9 am...give em a call in about a half hr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Badge

Reaction score
I guess something went wrong somewhere in the ordering process and the mount I ordered for my DashDaq was made for a MiniMax instead :cursing:

I now have to wait another week for the remanufacturing of the Custom DashDaq mount. Im kind of bummed because I am going on a 3 week road trip and was very excited and looking forward to ditching the suction cup window mount and going to a more permanent mount as this. I will be in Raleigh on Friday night and Saturday morning so maybe I will have luck and be able to pick it up. I don't want to make the detour but it might be worth the delay to get the pod mounted!!!

Again, once I get the product I will post the pictures for your viewing pleasure. :doh:

The_Badge

Reaction score
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Will this work with the split dash. My dash isnt one piece like that setup is. Plus its molded right into the main dash. I would love to have one of these if it will work with my dash and the normal Dashdaq. This is my dash right now.
HPIM1212-2.jpg

The_Badge

Reaction score
Thats funny looking, is it a XL or XLT model with out any upgrades like fog lights etc?

I would think it would work, you would have to remove your two pieces and just put in the one piece. The guy who custom builds the mounts might actually make it cheaper as he purchased the actual molding from ford and then does the custom work. I would imagine that the plastic pieces you are showing are cheaper then the Lariat pieces.

Call Rudy's Diesel Performance in North Carolina and check with them or check the previous messages on the thread for information.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Its an XLT model. I dont got all the bells and whistles. Thanks for the info tho. Ill have to contact Rudys.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Will this work with the split dash. My dash isnt one piece like that setup is. Plus its molded right into the main dash. I would love to have one of these if it will work with my dash and the normal Dashdaq. This is my dash right now.
HPIM1212-2.jpg
Give me a call on this end cap, the only solution we have at the moment is smoothing out both side to match and in flat black. It can be done.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Can i get a name bud? I wanna no who to contact when i call. I see the numbers in ur sig but no names.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.