custom grilles?

jstann

Reaction score
ybujy9ep.jpg

Winter grill

Bair

Reaction score
On my 96 I wanted to just get rid of a little chrome on the grill so as a trial method I took electrical tape and taped off the bars in the center and left the surround chrome. I liked it then never got around to painting it and I've been running it like that for probably a year now. It's very subtle. Most wouldn't notice it but it think it just gives it that touch.
2ubu7a8y.jpg
7aqera6y.jpg

obs7.3

Reaction score
On my 96 I wanted to just get rid of a little chrome on the grill so as a trial method I took electrical tape and taped off the bars in the center and left the surround chrome. I liked it then never got around to painting it and I've been running it like that for probably a year now. It's very subtle. Most wouldn't notice it but it think it just gives it that touch.

i like that a lot. it makes the headlights pop a little more imo

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
You guys with billet grilles, where are you putting the hood latch release?

I have been lazy for over a year and just stick a screwdriver in between the grille. But I plan on taking very small gauge cable and looping it up on top the plastic headlight support. pop the hood, reach under and grab the calbe and pull.

obs7.3

Reaction score
i always have to lay down the reach up between the grill and radiator.... lol

birdco85

Reaction score
ehu3a6eh.jpg
e9yzydyp.jpg

I know this is an old thread but I haven't been on in a while.

Sent from my RAZR because I told it to...

smcox1

Reaction score
I'm going to take the visor off and put a 50" across the windshield but I'm going to stick with my round lights because I have a lot of money in them since the are retrofitted with halos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.