Custom OBS front bumpers

CKBed

Reaction score
Chase, I bet Jessie would buy that bumper from you, I know he's been wantin one of those godawful things for his other pickup. Might help fund the new bumper

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Tough Country on my old truck....

IMG_3143.jpg

chromehound

Reaction score
From what I understand he'll custom build pretty well anything if you bring him the truck (a little far for you) or send him drawing/specs, couple of 1st gen Cummins guys run his stuff and told me about him, never had a chance to deal personally with him though.

In the photo gallery option on his site pics 13,14 are of a newer Ford but I'd say call and talk to him and if you know of a similar mfg that has something similar maybe send him a pic with what you do/don't want.

old man dave

Reaction score
I have a Reunel rear winch bumper but they also make several different styles of front winch bumpers with finishes that ranges from paint, rhinoliner to polished stainless steel. Reunel.com. They are located in Maxwell in Nothern Cal.

Tboot

Reaction score
So I've been building a bumper for my truck, I have a 1997 f250 7.3 Manual powerstroke! I've been trying to find the specification to build it and like the stile of this bumper And was wondering if you could help me out?
Thanks Tye Boontjer

Latest posts

Members online