Custom Seating for 8!

20007.3stroker

Reaction score
More than likely, dealer bought new truck, sent to a conversion company, and is now trying to sell it. That price is about what buying the truck and sending it to a conversion company will cost. Besides if someone ordered it a dealership would have made sure the either had financing or the money well ahead of time. For an example a dealer local to me will take a brand new f150 and lift, big rims/tires, and lots of aftermarket. Then they call it a " black ops " edition, dealers have been doing gimmick's like that for years just to draw people in.

BK39

Reaction score
Nope!!! If I'm paying 160k, I want to be able to roll down all 6 windows from my drivers seat. Just sayin..........:confused:

Sombrero

Reaction score
Nope!!! If I'm paying 160k, I want to be able to roll down all 6 windows from my drivers seat. Just sayin..........:confused:

HAHA I agree. Although as a kid I always had to sit in the far back seat of a suburban and I never had control of a window. That stupid two person bench seat was hell if someone in front wanted to be an ass with the temperature or air.

Latest posts

Members online