Custom tune help..

02strokin

Reaction score
Im guessing the tunes arent doing what he wants. So instead of calling nltd and getting it straight its easier to start a thread saying they arent "right".

No I didn't say **** about there not right I just need help with programming custom tunes I done it once an truck wouldn't start so I done it all over again

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ok. Got ya. But what you just said didnt steer anybody closer to helping.

What specifically do you need? You dont know how to burn the chip?

02strokin

Reaction score
No I burnt it an my wait to sart light willnt go off so truck don't start.. Didn't know if I was doin the custom tune load rite

TyCorr

Reaction score
Who knows?

You'll have to probably say what exactly you did from start to finish and see if someone can make heads or tails. If you can, have someone who doesnt type and spell horribly translate what you say to text for the forum because I see an issue developing there already.

Are you selecting the tunes from the correct pcm family?

TyCorr

Reaction score
The problem with that is ive only used a php burner and I dont know how dynoprovens hardware works. Plus nobody will "see" your issue.

Did you call Dynoproven and ask them whats up already? That should be the first step.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Go to their vendor section and post something...there is always somebody watching. Always.

I saw what you did. Good move!

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score
Sorry, I was away this weekend.....if you need anymore help call me direct....

423-305-2905

Jason

Latest posts

Members online