Custom tune to compensate problem until figured out

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So since my build I have yet to figure out the issue with my turbos not building proper boost. 2 months in the shop between building and troubleshooting still nothing and shop has no clue. Officially on my own now. What does everyone think about getting a tune written for my truck to make it boost like its a single turbo setup almost. Bc that's basically how it's running. Seriously laggy until the atmo starts spooling and then it'll run 90 to nothing. Nothing in bottom end still. Any suggestions other then stop driving it and fix it. Which of course would be the best solution. This is only for this weekend to make it to a wedding. Then turbos are off and on their way to Elite.

Spatel23

Reaction score
What are your egt temps like when its not building boost?

I doubt youd be able to get a tune written that quickly, or that it would even help.

Stroked777

Reaction score
If you have MCC you can write a tune that would turn off the vgt all together but that wouldn't help, after watching the videos on that thread and reading I don't think their is anything that could be done tuning wise to make it work any better

TXlineman83

Reaction score
What are your egt temps like when its not building boost?

I doubt youd be able to get a tune written that quickly, or that it would even help.

At idle EGTS are around 350 or so. Driving 70 they are around 650 700. At full throttle and and about 32lbs of boost highest I have seen is about 970. Which I don't understand.

Latest posts

Members online