Custom Tunes for a TS 6 Position Switch?

Quick302Pony

Reaction score
I've done some research, but wanted to see the best company that offers custom tunes on the 6 positions switch. Some of the posts I see I have noticed that companies are not responding to calls/emails, so I'm looking to avoid that.

I have a 1997 F250, Stage 1 FF injectors, e fuel, intercooler, dp, and a WW2.

MossBack

Reaction score
Power-struck

Justin is a very hard working guy and has put out tunes that run good... I have personally installed a set of custom tunes on a truck with the same mods as yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Petro

Reaction score
Power-struck

Justin is a very hard working guy and has put out tunes that run good... I have personally installed a set of custom tunes on a truck with the same mods as yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I second this. I have run his tuning on two of my trucks and have installed his tunes in probably 4 other trucks for my friends. Everyone has been very impressed with his tuning including me. You won't beat his customer service, i gurentee it.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I've ran PHP and gearhead. I like both very well. Went with gear head because matt has excellent customer service.

Heard very good things about powerstruck. Would like to try his too but wanna get a hydra first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online