Custom tunes for sct3000

Stroked777

Reaction score
All I want is just a tow tune. My friends dad is finally deleting his dpf due to it being plugged. I'm selling him the SCT I bought a year ago and I just gotta send it in to have it un married. All he does is tow a trailer of 8-9k lbs for his contracting company

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
All I want is just a tow tune. My friends dad is finally deleting his dpf due to it being plugged. I'm selling him the SCT I bought a year ago and I just gotta send it in to have it un married. All he does is tow a trailer of 8-9k lbs for his contracting company

I tried asking PIP for a single tune and they didn't want to do it LOL. I forget if I asked Will for a single tune or not but... I ended buying the whole package of tunes (5 tunes) from PIP.

EDIT I just check my pm's apparently I did ask and he said no they wont do single tunes.

Last edited:

Stroked777

Reaction score
I just hope someone can do a tune for it. I wanna help the guy out, I was the one that talked him into getting a 6.4 and he loved it and had no issues besides the dpf

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I just hope someone can do a tune for it. I wanna help the guy out, I was the one that talked him into getting a 6.4 and he loved it and had no issues besides the dpf

IDK if you got the edited post but I did check my pms and Will said they cant do single ID tunes but.... First when I was inquiring for tunes for my 7015 X4 PIP said he wont do a single race tune but... he will do a single tow tune.. for $175 IIRC.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Damn. 175 for a single tune. Matt says on his site it's $50. I hope it is a misunderstanding and he can actually write a tune for me

Stroked777

Reaction score
Bumping this back up for the after noon. Anyone know who else can write a dpf delete tune for a 6.4 for a SCT 3000 Off-road programmer. Or know a reason why they can't write one? I would call but every place listed so far is closed and I would like for sure answer before I have my friends dad order the exhaust

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Damn. 175 for a single tune. Matt says on his site it's $50. I hope it is a misunderstanding and he can actually write a tune for me

yup 175 for a single tow tune from PIP... Matt wont write a tune for a non offroad device from his website

"I have a competition SCT tuner, will that work on my 6.4?
No, SCT has never released a competition tuner. You will need a true OR or R device."

I asked him too if he could write tunes for my non or device (X4) and he said no it has to be a OR device

.. if he did I would have GH tunes on my lariat in a instant LOL. it would be $50 if you had a OR device. bummer I know. The only companies that would write a tunes for a non offroad device are the ones that I listed and only PIP would write a single tune He wanted 175 for a single tow tune... so I whatever and bought all 5 for 350.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yup 175 for a single tow tune from PIP... Matt wont write a tune for a non offroad device from his website

"I have a competition SCT tuner, will that work on my 6.4?
No, SCT has never released a competition tuner. You will need a true OR or R device."

I asked him too if he could write tunes for my non or device (X4) and he said no it has to be a OR device

.. if he did I would have GH tunes on my lariat in a instant LOL. it would be $50 if you had a OR device. bummer I know. The only companies that would write a tunes for a non offroad device are the ones that I listed and only PIP would write a single tune He wanted 175 for a single tow tune... so I whatever and bought all 5 for 350.

i sell the tune packs as well, but will not sell just a single tune.

Stroked777

Reaction score
A little update, the programmer is up for sale. My friends dad decided not to mess around with it and we ordering a SCT today that comes with tunes

Latest posts

Members online