Custom tunes on Livewire TS

drservo

Reaction score
How many tunes will it hold? Anyway to rename the tunes? I have 2 different company's tunes, if I change both file names to something different they still show as Race and Race, tow and Tow, etc. so don't know which one is who's after there loaded on the TS

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
How many tunes will it hold? Anyway to rename the tunes? I have 2 different company's tunes, if I change both file names to something different they still show as Race and Race, tow and Tow, etc. so don't know which one is who's after there loaded on the TS

Pretty sure they will hold 10, I usually name my tunes, the name of the tuner (GH and then the level name like race.)

drservo

Reaction score
How do you name them? If I rename mine before loading on the TS it still only shows as race, etc.

NorthernYankee

Reaction score
On the iTSX(which may be different then the TS) when you select the file and then hit the arrow to move it to the SCT, you can now rename it then before you write it to the device.

jwanck11

Reaction score
and make sure you hit the "Save" button. On my x4, I am able to see the custom tune names that I give each file.

Yes, there are 10 total tunes that you can load to the device.

Latest posts

Members online