CXRacing Intake elbow

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Sure looks like Mikes elbow and truck in the "installed" pictures. The ones that show the elbow on its own look nothing like the one on the truck. Hmmmmm.

:whs: all that polished piping and cover sure looks like godzilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol ... They must have stolen a pic of my trUck. The guy that fabs my stuff, designed that elbow pipe setup for cx racing. I have no idea why they made the ic pipe 2 piece. ***king stupid. The elbow is similar radius to mine though. Mine just continues in a complete transition from up to down.

funyun

Reaction score
"We offer the Intercooler and Piping Kit Separately, Please check our other ebay listings"

The way they have it worded it sounds like they have an intercooler too

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
"We offer the Intercooler and Piping Kit Separately, Please check our other ebay listings"

They don't. I went through them to get the cores , and have the exclusive.

MINK

Reaction score
So it sounds like they must have some quality products. I'd still rather support a site vendor.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So it sounds like they must have some quality products. I'd still rather support a site vendor.

Thanks buddy. I don't know who designs their import stuff, but my friend builds all their diesel stuff inhouse and he is top notch.

3brorce

Reaction score

Where is the whole set up with elbow and piping? Is that set up listed on ebay?

funyun

Reaction score
Its listed on ebay aswell. Their intercooler pipe is some wierd 2 piece design though, not sure why they would do that over the 1 piece everyone else does.

3brorce

Reaction score
Its listed on ebay aswell. Their intercooler pipe is some wierd 2 piece design though, not sure why they would do that over the 1 piece everyone else does.

Would it be stupid to weld the two pipes together to make it one? I think I might try that so then I do not have another boot and clamp I do not need

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Would it be stupid to weld the two pipes together to make it one? I think I might try that so then I do not have another boot and clamp I do not need

No I don't think so. You'd have to cut off the barbs, then you would have a gap. Or you could weld the barbs together and have on ugly ass pipe. I could probaly make one for you custom.

gambling209

Reaction score
Sure looks like Mikes elbow and truck in the "installed" pictures. The ones that show the elbow on its own look nothing like the one on the truck. Hmmmmm.

i did the ask a question a few days ago on ebay. i said the installed parts and the parts pics are different which one do you get. not answer so far.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i did the ask a question a few days ago on ebay. i said the installed parts and the parts pics are different which one do you get. not answer so far.

Not my stuff. You will not get it from them. I have no idea why he used a pic of my setup , maybe to make his product look better. But it has been addressed and my setup will not be in his pics going forward lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i layeth. he and i are friends and we do biz... but mis representing my product is not gonna fly. he was cool and apologetic.

funyun

Reaction score
Is it possible to run one of those elbows and then just put block-off plates on the EGR so you dont have to take it all off. Would like to keep the truck real simple to put back to stock if need be.

gambling209

Reaction score
Is it possible to run one of those elbows and then just put block-off plates on the EGR so you dont have to take it all off. Would like to keep the truck real simple to put back to stock if need be.

no. one of the coolers bolt on to the stock elbow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.