Darkhorse Diesel's CCV. Whos' s running it?

webb06

Reaction score
Shouldn't be hard to do. Take the vent line off, start the truck and see if there is any actual suction. I'll try it and let you know

webb06

Reaction score
I am curious if it actually created a venturing effect...actual pressure measuments in the line (including any vacuum)

Yep there's definitely a vacuum. I took off the hose and put my finger on it and it has suction. How much? I don't know. All I know is that it's being "sucked" into the exhaust.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yep there's definitely a vacuum. I took off the hose and put my finger on it and it has suction. How much? I don't know. All I know is that it's being "sucked" into the exhaust.

Cool. I just wanted to confirm the kit was at least neutral or actually created a slight vacuum. I know it shouldn't create a build up of pressure in the crankcase but it is good to hear you can confirm it. Thanks

strokinKR

Reaction score

I really appreciate you taking time to confirm. I already told Josh to make me one. :thumbsup:

Bubba88

Reaction score

strokinKR

Reaction score
Thanks those are 22x14 octanes. I sold the lift and wheels/tires. Its about to be on 20x12 and nitto 420s 4800lb spring and maybe 1.5" block.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.