DashDaq data log questions

faster7581

Reaction score
I don't know how the system works, I'm hoping I can start a log before a track run, then watch the log after to see max rpm's, egt's ect... I tried a few test logs, and when I play it back it's just lines, no numbers or max numbers, can the DD do what I'm asking? If so how do I set it up? which log file type and all that, all I'm mostly concerned with is max EGT's, RPM's, EBP and boost.
Thanks
Mike b

WoodBoy

Reaction score
There are the basics already setup on the logs so go through and see what is already on there since I cant remember off the top of my head, I think RPM, VSS and EGTs are already there, and then what you dont see, but want, add to the list before you start logging. Just start the log before you get up there and sometime after you slow down at the end or whatever just hit end, when you get to a computer just eject the SD card, put it in the computer and when you look at the files on the card one will be data logs and find the log you want to look at and it will pull up in Excel Spreadsheet.

Last edited:

faster7581

Reaction score
OK, I was thinking I could see the log on the DD, but I need to use my laptop, what is the "playback" log in the DD for?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Never used it so I couldnt tell you, once you put it on a spreadsheet and a 15" screen you wont either

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.