Dashdaq

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I might be acquiring a dashdaq next week. I'm running an H&S blackmaxx right now. Can I just plug the blackmaxx in for the tuning and run the dashdaq for gauges and datalogging? Or will this even work since the blackmaxx has a power wire?

sent from somewhere in the country

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah just unplug the black maxx and plug in dd , done deal. Then swap when u wanna change tunes.

nickg3130

Reaction score
You'll be happy with the dashdaq buddy! I've been using a dashdaq for gauges and an SCT for tuning and I love it.

Same here. I also switched from the Blackmaxx to the dd and I like it so much better. The only thing is there isn't a power off or on with the key like the Blackmaxx. You have to do it yourself.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Same here. I also switched from the Blackmaxx to the dd and I like it so much better. The only thing is there isn't a power off or on with the key like the Blackmaxx. You have to do it yourself.

the one in my silver truck auto-powers off, after like 30 seconds i think. the one in my green truck doesnt. not sure why.

gman1

Reaction score

You do have to turn the DD on yourself but it will shut down automatically. You can choose how long before it will shut down.

superstroked

Reaction score
the one in my silver truck auto-powers off, after like 30 seconds i think. the one in my green truck doesnt. not sure why.

YOu can change this in settings I believe. When I first got mine, it would stay on and when you went to restart it, it would not pick up the PIDs and I would have to cycle it off then on. I changed it to turn of in 30 seconds once the key is off. You can also just tap the power button to put it to sleep when you shut off the truck. When you get back in the truck, you just start it and tap the button again to wake it up. You dont have to wait for it to boot this way.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
YOu can change this in settings I believe. When I first got mine, it would stay on and when you went to restart it, it would not pick up the PIDs and I would have to cycle it off then on. I changed it to turn of in 30 seconds once the key is off. You can also just tap the power button to put it to sleep when you shut off the truck. When you get back in the truck, you just start it and tap the button again to wake it up. You dont have to wait for it to boot this way.

yeah i put it to sleep usually, but i changed it in the settings and it still never turned off.

Latest posts

Members online