DD build time

codyc7.3

Reaction score
I think its time to show the old truck some love. So towards the end of the summer I plan to have everything finished. And im open to suggestion and criticisism but as of right now this is my plan.. 250/200s I think swamps since they already did my tunes. For Turbo im leaning towards h2e. Comp 910s, and arp head studs. A south bend 750 to hold onto it and 35" rotor m/ts. To put it to the ground. What do you guys think? Id like to hear from guys with similar setups as well as anyone selling any of this

davey99ps

Reaction score
I've got an h2e I'd sell if your interested. I only have the turbo, you'll need to find a mount still, pm me if your interested

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
With 250/200s !! Moose those injectors will put down alot more then 400...

H2E is to small for those injectors. Go to a T4 mount and an S467.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
The same as an H2E most likely. The S467 is a little pricier as its a billet wheel and can flow as much as the S471. But you could also do a set of 250/100s and an S366 which would be a bit cheaper and still crack over 500HP

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
well i would make shure and shim those 910's with your planned setup... there are other springs avaliable tho that have the seat pressure without shimming..

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
i am the wrong one to say witch is the correct shim to use.... you will have to measure the install height of your springs to get the correct shim to get the seat pressure........ i installed my 910's without shiming them and i havent had a problem..... there is a chart on compcams website that gives the install height and the correct shim to use... i wish i would have shimed mine the first time..

Latest posts

Members online