dead airdog shrapnel

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well just got a hold of josh. 5 minutes later I have a new updated pump on the way, no questions asked and since I was in the system already he had my serial number already. Thanks for the info.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
How new is this "new" unit? I had a "new" updated pump sent to me a year ago, and it isn't fairing much better than my first pump....pressure drops off with stock injectors and pressure fluctuates dramatically with temps and lenth of drive. In the summer (110+ out) I have to baby it under half throttle just to keep it above 45psi. Winter isn't quite as bad, but still drop below 42psi WOT. :fustrate:

I have my RR set to 48psi just so it doesn't drop like a rock like it will if I try to keep it at 60+psi.

No. My AD2 holds 65psi all day with 275/100s. Call Josh at pure flow and have him send you their updated units. Should require no core.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
How new is this "new" unit? I had a "new" updated pump sent to me a year ago, and it isn't fairing much better than my first pump....pressure drops off with stock injectors and pressure fluctuates dramatically with temps and lenth of drive. In the summer (110+ out) I have to baby it under half throttle just to keep it above 45psi. Winter isn't quite as bad, but still drop below 42psi WOT. :fustrate:

I have my RR set to 48psi just so it doesn't drop like a rock like it will if I try to keep it at 60+psi.

It's newer than that. My last backup pump was purchased 6 months ago. Usually when you get another pump, you have to send a core back or pay $175. Now its no core needed. Should say something right there. Confidence in the product, no hassle anymore. It was, "Mr. Young, we have a new unit headed your way, is that all we can do for you today?" Me, "Uhhh that's it? That easy? Before you had to jump through hoops to get them to send you another pump." Josh, "Ya we finally fixed them, they had a seal problem, we kept repairing units and sending them back out, thats why we needed a core." Me, "Okay...well thank you"

You want to keep the reg a few psi lower than the default AD2 55psi. Never higher, or else it will burn up the pump

Last edited:

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Who do you contact? Care to share his email? I have dealt with Kyle in the past. Haven't had the greatest success there...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
After all the tears of them lying saying they updated the pumps.. They finally did, we've noticed it too, its about time .

Hellen Keller sent this?

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Who do you contact? Care to share his email? I have dealt with Kyle in the past. Haven't had the greatest success there...

Kyle no longer works there. Josh I think is the only tech support guy there.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Makes sense as to why I have gotten no response from Kyle recently...

Anyone have the email address for Josh?

Latest posts

Members online