Decided to try some painted bumpers

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I've been back and forth for a long time on weather or not to try some painted bumpers/grill. I came across a VERY nice set on CL the other day. They came off of a 2005, but the guy pulled them off when the truck was one week old, to put ranch hand bumpers on. So these have been wrapped up in storage every since. They are already silver (I'll just have to put my top pad on the front one) and the price was right. I picked them up today. On the lookout for a paintable grill

So for now, I'll be putting these:

bumpers.png

On here:

c5366def.png

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
It will look great. Oh, and get the mirrors color matched too. That would look even better. Nice truck by the way.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Yeah, I like the looks of the Harley trucks. That's why I have always wanted to try painted bumpers. I need to figure out which grill I want to try too lol.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
When I did my 05 conversion, I got the grille in the bottom pic and color matched it. I kinda wish I spent the extra money to get the Harley grille :doh:

That's kind of the direction I was leaning. Especially since I have the Harley wheels, I think the "chrome" on the Harley grill might tie things together better.

Latest posts

Members online