decision time

jngreen

Reaction score
I say leave the stockers stock. If you think the wheels will look better black, try it with plasti dip first, that way you can peel it off if you don't like it.

FYI, you posted this in the 6.0 section.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah mine throw up some and stick out a good bit also. But to be honest winter is a better than summer at least for me. Summer bigger rocks get stuck in my tires then flip out. The winter is fine gravel and does nothing to the paint at all. for what its worth.

BK39

Reaction score
There was a guy a while back on the nation that had his stockers powder coating black, truck was red just like yours. I wasn't a fan. It was different, but not my cup of tea.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Yeah mine throw up some and stick out a good bit also. But to be honest winter is a better than summer at least for me. Summer bigger rocks get stuck in my tires then flip out. The winter is fine gravel and does nothing to the paint at all. for what its worth.

well, I already bought them :shrug: so I'll just say I'm saving my paint and finish! LOL but we use a LOT of salt down here. it just doesnt do very good any anything.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. I want black, cause I think it looks best with red-but I agree it looks a little tacky and less clean.. still up in the air till next week. I might end up plasti-dipping them, stickin em on. and then if I don't like em, peeling it off while they're on the truck.

David S.

Reaction score
plasti-dip. and if you don't like it, just peel it off. Seems like a pretty easy decision to me

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Chrome, it's only a winter rim and if they treat your roads like they do ours up here the truck will look like chit all winter anyway. That's why I park mine in the winter lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea they do.. I'm gonna dip em, then decide. prob gonna be chrome. cause they are nice looking wheels. they just came in.

if I had something else to drive I wouldn't use it as much.. but I travel a LOT in the winter and I need the space.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
finally got em on. been to busy lately.

sorry the weather is pitiful. better pictures later.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326315117.216530.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326315117.216530.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 66
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326315149.581823.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326315149.581823.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 60