Default guage screen

Twistedsteel

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to change the guage screen. When I first got the truck, I believe it was on digital speedometer. When I shut off the truck and restart it, it would stay on that. Now it is stuck on the towing screen, and when I change it it stays until I shut it off, but when I restart it's back to the towing screen again. I played with it for a while but I'm missing something. TIA.

DockRocker

Reaction score
You have to go into the trailer screen and select no active trailer. That will put the back to normal. Unfortunately you have to do this every time you unhook a trailer. I don't see how ford missed this one. It's just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DockRocker

Reaction score
Thank you. So that's the reason my towing miles are soo high, it thinks I've been towing this whole time, great

I am in the same boat. If you look at my towing miles it looks like I am running a hotshot service on the side.

What really sucks is you can't disable it while you're driving and you realize what's going on. You have to come to a stop in order to change that setting.

Twistedsteel

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. If you look at my towing miles it looks like I am running a hotshot service on the side.

What really sucks is you can't disable it while you're driving and you realize what's going on. You have to come to a stop in order to change that setting.

I found out you can reset the towing miles also.

Latest posts

Members online